Hockey, Concert Hall
- Did you know the Anaheim Ducks are the main (and only sports) tenant at Honda Center?
- The name is deceptive, this isnt a car show. #DontBlowIt
- Fanatic Fact: Teemu Selanne has scored the most hat tricks in franchise history. The "Finnish Flash" has scored a hat trick 12 times as a member of the Anaheim Ducks.
- This place was home to Game 5 of the 2007 Stanley Cup Finals. The Ducks trounced the Senators 6-2 in that game to take home the franchises first Cup.
- See a Ducks game. Cheer for the Power Players.
- Coming to Honda Center for the circus? Get here and hour early for the free all access pre-show!
- It's Teemu Selanne's 800th game as a Duck! 12.4.11
- The Honda Center is a great venue to cheer on the Anaheim Ducks or catch your favorite artist in concert!
- even though i think it should be called the Pond still... go DUCKS :D
- Go see Teemu Selanne light up everyone...The Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich is bomb. Get hammered before the game cause beers aren't cheap. Do the Miller light taste challenge, you get free bear!
- GO DUCKS!!!
- Catch a Ducks game. Get the Zebra Popcorn and a Blue Moon Hefeweizen. Chant "Ref you suck!" along with the crowd. Don't mind the inflatable sheep in between periods...it doesn't poop or bite.
- It's $15 just to park!!
- After the Ducks game, go to the Old Jack Daniel in the Club level and and watch radio guys Steve Carroll and Dan Woods interview a player.
- 3/1/2013 - Selanne "bleacher creature" dolls 50% off tonight only! $25 now only $12.50!
- Home of our NHL partners, the Anaheim Ducks!
- In the event of a bad call, chant "ref you suck" as many times as possible.
- @muse was amazing
- The facility is pretty big and any seat usually has a good view, although if you end up in the 400's it can feel very steep and scary. - Penina Mezei
- You must Tweet #AnaheimDucksGoooaaalll when ever the Ducks score a goal.