Homemade Blueberry Sauce comes together in just a few minutes. Try a spoonful with your morning yogurt or spooned over a stack of fresh, hot pancakes for a delicious treat!
It’s not quite spring here in Ohio, but this weekend’s ample sunshine could have definitely fooled you into thinking we were well on our way to blooming tulips and bike rides. However, one step outside, made you quickly realize that the air is still pretty darn cold, but all the sunshine had me craving spring flavors and luckily our fridge was stocked.
As I’ve mentioned before, we subscribe to the grocery delivery service, Door to Door Organics, and earlier this week, I accidentally ordered far too many half-pint containers of blueberries. I blame it on drowsily adjusting my order at 2 o’clock in the morning while we were up with our sick little babe.
- Georgie- I have never tried to preserve this sauce, so I am ... by Jamie
- Is this sauce able to be preserved? Thanks by Georgie
- So glad to hear you enjoyed the recipe, Rachelle. Thanks so ... by Jamie
- It's been awhile since the last post so I hope you're all still ... by Rachelle
- I have not tried this substitution, Kaye so I can't tell you ... by Jamie
- Plus 5 more...
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them