Home Plate Bar & Grill
Sports Bar, American, Bar
- Go 'Stros!
- Stay away from the iced tea it is made in the coffee pot and tastes like coffee.
- No one say anything about the bar on the third floor, deal? Deal.
- Onion rings were child cold... Nachos were big but tasteless
- Good location for a beer before a game
- Short pour on liqour
- Classic sports bar with your quintessential Tex Mex queso. Good place to grab a drink before an Astros game
- Borderline train wreck- non-existent service, inventory issues, and very overpriced ($6 Miller Lite ?!). Avoid.
- Go to bar (maybe) and get decent service. Terrible table service, got food order wrong as well.
- Great atmosphere
- Dirty tables, extremely slow service. Took 30 minutes just to get a water. Avoid.
- Pizza by the slice
- Huge screen tv's and pacifico on tap!!
- The place looks cool, kinda dirty and warm tap beers!
- Mediocre service, cold food, and dirty conditions make this the only bar to go to before a game
- Would advise getting food elsewhere. Cold and rubbery chicken tenders. Waitress wasn't very friendly either. Lots of other bars around
- Great place to hang out before or after an Astros game!
- In addition to the chicago style hot dogs being non-chicago style, the onion rings are god awful and were frozen just before being brought out.
- Nachos are HUGE
- False advertising: Chicago style hotdogs. Missing: fresh tomatoes (not canned); poppyseed bun, not grilled; sporty peppers, not 'peos; grilled onions, not diced; no relish. Bummer.