Holy Cow Pub & Grill
120 Stetson Hills Blvd. (Powers Blvd.)
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
- Don't drink uv grape and soda. Icky!
- Won't ever return here again. Especially if they have Chris "diablo" conducting their business and raffles.
- Never come here on karaoke night unless you want to hear the worst singers and sound levels in the springs.
- This bar has the worst service ever, just avoid the place.
- This place blows avoid it rude management and crappy service
- Christy is the best!
- THIS PLACE SUCKS
- Hey Kelly (earlier comment) Your a dumb bitch I've never worked at Holy Cow - So shut the fuck up and dont talk shit about shit you don't even fuckin know about -
- Pool, poker table, corn hole, beer pong
- I think I need to come back for the bottomless mimosas tomorrow
- Good service and great happy hour deals! I always feel welcome by the staff.
- Cute bar tenders, good specials and nice beer selection
- The band on Fridays isn't too bad. Friendly staff. Didn't have to wait long for a drink.
- Good place to watch a game
- Crazy! It's in a strip mall?!!
- "Thin Air" was awesome! Bring them back!!!
- Their 12:30 raffle for is bullshit, its 1:10am and still hasn't happened.
- Over barring management creates a hostile wait staff. Smile at the cameras, you're being judged.
- Service sucks. Waitress gives pathetic excuse for not letting you close your tab when you're ready to leave.
- Great bar, great bands, fast service and awesome owners! Must try the towers!!