1209 Jackson St
Omaha, NE 68102
- Just the tip
- Find the historic movie theater and relax a while
- Its very large and a super cool store but theyre ridiculously expensive. For two sodas and one piece of bark and toffee was $11
- Every game possible.. Yum!
- Awesome shop, definitely worth a visit if youre in the Old Market. Find your long-lost childhood goodies & search through vintage items, most for sale. Fun for all ages!
- Pez Pez Pez
- If you like candy new and old also if you collect antiques you can't go wrong
- Worth the extra charge when finding long forgotten favorites.
- Pick your favorite candy, they got it
- Talk about a lot of candy
- Walking around
- They have candy cigarettes.
- It's cool to look at all the antiques and stuff! There's so much to look at and play with!
- Fun place. Definitely visit on the weekend, more service activity. Eat a hot dog.
- They can make you a float with any canned soda they sell. Try the red kind.