Hole In The Wall
Rock Club, Bar
- Locals swear by this place. The Austin Streamers are playing here on Monday, 3/11: http://spoti.fi/YGCtlk
- Just because a drink is called "shitty lemonade" doesn't mean it isn't freaking delicious.
- Arrive before 9pm on Fridays to avoid the cover for watching bands play that night. Arturo L.
- Drywall is expensive, y'all.
- Sometimes its easy to forget how big this place is. Head out back for the less crowded bar and take your drinks to the picnic table in the alley for some people watching on the Drag. Robert F.
- Apparently if the drummer sucks, its okay to throw plastic pitchers at them
- Do yourself a favor, walk to the back grill and order the Brussel Sprout Salad. Super unique, delicious.
- Just knowing how long this place has been on the Drag makes the experience that more awesome. Seen some seriously good bands here. See more during SXSW - check out what they have planned at do512.com
- Catch the best local punk bands and grab some fried pickles or even chicken fried steak. The cover is cheap, the music is good, and the food is just the greasy fix you know youve been craving.
- Dennis is the best bartender around try his shitty lemonade.
- Play some shuffle board!
- This really is a hole in the wall, and it's another Austin "best kept secret" for live music, off the traditional live music areas. Near campus, they have the most exciting local bands. When Fastball
- Because I am the mayor, they put my picture above the stage. Pay your respects, and ask the bartender for a shot in my honor.
- This genuine dive bar has quenched the thirst of generations of UT students, and now it's feeding them quirky, Japanese drunk food from East Side King in the back. Those pork buns are unbeatable!
- Awesome drink specials every day for both beer and liquor lovers. 3 different bars so no need to worry about waiting in lines. Great outdoor area to hang out as well as awesome live music!
- Visit this renowned music spot featuring daily live music spanning all genres. Shows usually start around 9-10pm.
- Dennis is the best bartender in the nation (of Texas)!
- Punch a hippie. They're abundant here.
- If you come by, be sure to trash Andrea's office.
- Beer, live music, pool, patio, local...sploosh!