- The bartender Ryan is the best!
- Conch Fritters are awesome!
- Fish Sticks, Mahi Tacos(crunchy!), and the Calamari are excellent! Land shark on Tap!!
- If you like little out of the way dive type raw bars and grill, this is a fun stop!
- Ocean front, great tunes!!! Love this bar!! Dang!!
- Shane youda best
- Total keys! Awesome laid back atmosphere with beautiful view
- Best conch fritters in Islamorada!!!
- The blackened dolphin (the fish, not the mammal) is pretty good. And the atmosphere is great for a relaxing late lunch.
- Great chili! Spicy as hell! Yum!
- Great food, good drinks, awesome view! Very accommodating! Changed the tv channel to ia state bowl game as soon as we walked in with our gear! Definitely worth the stop!
- Awesome food, upside down cake drink is amazing
- Christmas day the hogfish sandwich was amazing then I went back and the next time the same sandwich was smaller and very salty. The picture is the good sandwich.
- Late dinner, they had full kitchen. It was around 10pm on a Tuesday. Fish and shrimp tacos were great, service was great too. Kids menu burgers were good.
- Nice pit stop on the way back from Key West!
- Great food and cold A/C when you've had enough summer heat!! Jay/Jayson was uper nice, lot of conversation about the area and calmed us on the potential hurricane!! We actually ate there 2x in 3 days
- The pizza sauce is plain and unadventures... Stick with the bar food!!
- Great dock in the rear of the bar with a mechanical bull
- Amazing happy hour!
- O lugar peculiar com cara de bar de motoqueiro, mas o deck na parte de trs bem legal e a comida muito boa! uma tima surpresa.