The Hitching Post
Diner, Breakfast, American
269 N State Route 89A
Sedona, AZ 86336
- This was a good restaurant...to never eat at again.
- Highly recommend the chicken salad and the ham and cheese sandwiches!
- Can't screw up an egg or soda!
- If I could offer any suggestion, it would be to pass this place by. Food was cold an basically inedible. Expensive too!
- not the greatest, but they do have giant biscuits and gravy for under $5.
- Food was ok. Service was good. Chef salad for $12. 95 was too pricy.
- Omelette was so so, but the French toast was excellent. Decent coffee, and good service. Prob not the best in town, but overall it wasn't a bad experience
- Had breakfast and it was fantastic. Asked for crunchy hash browns and they were perfect.
- Home made bread ....large portions.. this place is a must for a nice laid back meal. Try the patio out back.
- The food is terrible. My whole table complained.