Historic Tennessee Theatre
Concert Hall, Theater, Performing Arts
- There is a unisex restroom (handicap accessible) in the far LEFT alcove.
- Great Venue!
- This gorgeous theater is the place to see musical theater, popular singers and bands, plays, ballet and more. The building itself is enough to draw a crowd.
- Don't bother being on time...they are on South American time. It is safe to say that your event will start at least 30 minutes after the time it is scheduled to start.
- The doorman is an idiot and the manager has a lot to be desired. My fiance need to use the restroom but they were jerks and didn't let her. they need a lesson in customer service.
- The sound here is incredible! Best place in town to see a concert!
- We saw Whose Live Anyway, the show Whose Line is it Anyway. It was awesome our seats were great we had a very good time.
- Absolutely beautiful.
- For the women that come to Brookhaven Retreat, depression is much, much more... View more: https://www.brookhavenretreat.com/cms/the-lily-program/mental-health-program/depression
- Beautiful venue and they host the best concerts in Knoxville. You get a good view in just about any seat. Try not to be on the outside seats to either side as you don't get the whole stage view there.
- Just had an amazing night at the Last Comedy Standing Show. Great performances.
- Great ambiance, reminds me of the theatres in Europe!
- The restoration looks great! You can tell some updated materials were used, but it looks almost perfectly as an original! Stomp live from the second row was pretty awesome too!
- Not a bad seat in the place !
- Absolutely prefect venue!
- Best place to see a concert or show!
- Queens of the Stone Age!
- It's so beautiful!!! Friendly staff...
- A night at the symphony