Historic Old Colorado City
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- Old Colorado City is the oldest city in the Pikes Peak Region, dating back to 1859. Originally home to outlaws and gold prospectors.
- I could not like Old Colorado City more. Such a wonderful place to walk around and explore. I'm attaching a pic from 145 years ago when they first plotted out the city. There was no "Old" then lol.
- Walk the street and visit the shops you'll find some hidden gems.
- Tons of shops, really great coffee and lots of opportunities to try some good local dives.
- I love this old town. Very easy to make friends here.
- Great shopping, dining & art galleries! If you're looking for something active, check out Challenge Unlimited Bike Tours located in Old CO City: www.bikithikit.com
- Great shopping. Free parking behind some if the shops. Jives for coffee, Thunder and Buttons for dinner & beers.
- Lots of cool shops. Stop by traditions for cheap Souvineirs there's a few other Souvineir shops too but were closed by the time I got there.
- The best place to live in COS!
- It's a great place to walk around with friends or family, and people watch.
- It's a weird little strip of an old town. There's a bunch of dives and diners, and there are a bunch of weird little shops that don't really have any practicality in regards to shopping needs.
- Love it here!!
- Saturday mornings in the summer, they have a great farmer's market. Otherwise, take a stroll down the main drag and just explore -- food apps, good food. Try Jorge's!