Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
Hotel, Convention Center
- The 18th floor Opal Lounge (HHonors Diamond) has good breakfast and good dinner and awesome service. If you need extended hours, they arrange complimentary meals from Reflect. Premium service!
- Executive chef Tong Lim incorporates local ingredients with Asian-influence. Try the bruschetta trio the salmon is smoked to perfection, the prawn skewers with scallops and the Thai beef salad.
- Adonica Was super helpful just now - thankyou!
- While you're at the Hilton Metrotown, check out the Reflect Social Dining + Lounge!!
- Nice people great service and that's only the beginning. Great hotel
- The staff got me Canucks Playoffs tickets same day, 4 hours before the game. Great service.
- Don't stay here. You must have other options. Don't stay here. Especially on a long weekend.
- Always a great place. Friendly staff, clean place.
- Nice clean, quiet rooms and free WiFi. Plus a great view if you are on a top level floor!
- Had a meeting here, too cold inside, food was good.
- The service and people are very good. The room was clean and well maintained. The internet was next to unusable and very very disappointing. The business around had bars over windows when closed.
- Clean & well maintained property. Friendly staff. Parking can be a bit of a headache. My go-to spot in Burnaby. Opal Lounge for Diamond Members - satisfying breakfast.
- The restaurant is hugely overpriced. Eat before you get here. Workout room is weak, get in early if you want one of two treadmills.
- Great breakfast at the restaurant.
- From the Metrotown sky train station, take a left, walk one block and then make a right after the Holiday Inn. You will see the Hilton a little bit further on your left. A ten minute walk in total.
- The beds and pillows are zzzzzzzzzzz.
- Has an Asian food market and food court attached. Don't get too excited, because it is only a food court, but for what it is, it's pretty good. If you like Asian food, that is.
- ~(o)o ...o(o) ~...
- I have been coming here for almost ten years. Great place great staff.
- Great hotel, amazing staff and service. I organized an event here in 2010 and the service was flawless.