Hilton Garden Inn
252 Town Center Dr (at Virginia Beach Blvd.)
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- Terrible selection of tv channels, but otherwise a decent hotel for business trips
- Pool & Hot tub open till 11:00. Not a very quit hotel...street noise, walls not very soundproof.
- I was greeted with a glass of wine at check in. What a great way to started stay.
- The channels suck, but this is a beautiful place to stay. We're in a King Suite with separate living room. The jacuzzi tub with jets are amazing. Staff is wonderful. Very relaxing and quiet.
- Not the nicest hotel, but a good business trip one. Clean, cheap, easy.
- A good place to stay. TV channels suck. Bar I'd overpriced.
- Clean, nice rooms, friendly staff, & great bar.
- The soap is milled on site by a Frenchman.
- Beautiful rooms and the people are super sweet!!
- Don't expect to do laundry here!!! Approx 180 rooms with only 1 Laundry Room with 1 washer and 1 dryer.
- Hotel is renovating rooms. Lookin' good.
- Comfy bed. Use the dial on the side of the mattress to set it to your liking.