- Before becoming the Chicago Hilton in 1951, the Stevens Hotel was site of the fraternity's 1933 convention. That year, Chicago also hosted the World's Fair, chaired by fraternity alumnus Rufus Dawes.
- Mingle with a mishmash of clubgoers & epicureans, imbibe at a 4-hour open bar, nosh on tasty bites, & get down with T-Pain, Jump Smokers & DJ Dante the Don. Rest assured that this party will be HOT.
- "Amenities" may cost you here; such as internet, gym access, late checkout, and bag check. Sad that a classier hotel must charge more on top of room price. Plan accordingly :(
- Make sure to ask what your view will be. Mine is of a brick wall!!!!
- If you can, get a room on the executive floor. You get access to the executive lounge and complimentary beverages and breakfast. Great view from the lounge too!
- Ask for a lakeview room.
- Don't go to this Hilton.
- :) Beautiful hotel
- Great central location while visiting the great Windy City! ENJOY YOUR VISIT & come back soon! Oh & be sure to enjoy the lakefront, it's a short walking distance. You'll be glad you took my advice!
- Dishonest management and dated inferior rooms make this a hotel to avoid.
- Breakfast buffet has the best French Toast on earth!
- Really angry doorman! Watch out!
- The bread pudding was decadent!!!
- room #2243: very noisy due to 3 huge HVAC units on nearby rooftop
- The fitness club is amazing! The largest fitness area I have ever seen in a hotel.The running track is a nice ++
- When constructed in 1927, the then named Stevens Hotel was the world's largest, boasting 3000 guest rooms. The modern hotel consolidated some rooms and now has 2400 guest rooms.
- Looking for a good steak? Joe's Prime Steak and Stone Crab... Unreal food!
- Beautiful venue, horrible food.
- Beautiful hotel overlooking Millennium Park on Michigan Ave. has an historic lux feel. Great staff!
- Mercat is just steps away and is amazing tapas with a phenomenal view.