Movie Theater, Indie Movies
- $3 movies on Tuesday and Wednesday, $6 otherwise. Great deal but don't get the free refills on popcorn if it's late, they close the snack bar before you can get your refill.
- Tuesday & Wednesdays are $3.00 all day, it's small but the auditoriums are pretty big and the sound is good, also cheap snacks in the lobby.
- Candy is so cheap! Get there early for street parking!
- Sound can be a bit sketchy, but for $4-6 opening weekend with no crowds that may be a willing sacrifice.
- $3 first run movies/third run theater, or maybe fourth run, cheap snacks, free street parking after 8pm, can't beat $3 for a new movie
- There's a liquor store directly across the street 4 all your snack, and happy hour needs. :)
- $4 matinee.
- Its an o.k. Theater... I like Tuesdays/Wednesdays admission is $6
- Sneak in your own snacks.
- Walking into this theatre is like entering a time warp.
- Good prices, love the popcorn !
- Get there 15-20before start time to get a ticket and good seats...cheap snacks too
- 4 dollar wed
- Very rude staff. Been here many times. Doesn't change. Same bad business. But cheap. You can't beat cheat.
- Cash only! The smoke shop next door has an ATM but there is a $2.75 charge.
- 6 buck! Not bad! Great place to bring the fam. :~)