1873 Bloor St. W (at Parkside Dr.)
Toronto, ON M6R 2Z3
- Go to the free zoo in the middle of High Park. Find the llamas who tried to make a run for it August 2009.
- The city's largest, High Park has everything from an outdoor pool to a restaurant...even a zoo! The fenced-in off-leash trails are doggie heaven. The best secret?Shakespeare with wine & cheese.
- Incredible views! Great place for hiking or biking, or a picnic with the family,
- The best park in Toronto. Great place to relax and free your mind. Nature at its best.
- A gray walking trail
- There's nothing like spending a relaxing afternoon walking through the park with camera in hand. Always something interesting to see and photograph.
- Does anyone know about the labyrinth located at Hawk Hill ?
- Free Shakespeare performances during the summer, great park!
- Make sure you park in a designated parking spot as the ticket is $105
- Great views and trails, a pretty lake and a little zoo
- Beautiful fall colors within city limits.
- High park is amazing. Go early to get a good parking spot. Worth the trip if you've never been here and you live in Toronto. Make it a full day experience and explore Runnymede Village as well!
- Best location if you want to relax with a few friends and take in the warm weather and nature
- Beautiful park. Best to come here on non-hollidays to enjoy the scenery.
- Hype Park very nice place to walk.
- Ideal for a sunny day. The best thing of high park is Shakespear on the Park.
- I had a very peaceful and relaxing day out here last year. Made sure to take my shisha with me. Nice place to relax.
- Beautiful cherry blossoms
- You obviously love green space. Come and support Earth Day Canadas year-round reward, recognition and education programs at our Gala at The Drake Hotel on June 6 http://bit.ly/KSVhVK
- Great dog park