Hermosa Beach - The Strand
Beach, Surf Spot
The Strand (at Pier Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90254
- This place is surf city
- Unlike other major CA beaches, Hermosa beach offers tons of cool bars, restaurants and shops that the local can enjoy and within walking distance from the beach. Only drawback is the parking :(
- Ride from Manhattan Beach to S. Redondo and really take in SoCal. Amazing views of the beach, parties everywhere, and plenty of awesome places to kick back during your travels. Longboards for sure.
- The Med is the best food in Hermosa
- First surfer I saw was there around 6am - just after sunrise. About 1/2 hour later came the swarm of others.
- Fireball it.
- Not sure why they call it a surf spot, becuse the guys usually just hang out and the body boarders get most of the play. However, it's great for walking/running.
- If in Hermosa, be sure to drink a Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka cocktail at North End Tavern.
- Un lugar ideal para caminar, no hay tiendas, pocos restaurantes, solo es para disfrutar la tranquilidad de la playa.
- Quietest beach in LA
- Part of the Marvin Braude Cycling Trail.
- Venice Beach ve Santa Monicann aksine turistin az, semt sakinin daha ok olduu plaj. Park yeri bulmaz zor, bir de yannzda su ve attrmalk gtrmenizde fayda var.
- Get a bike and go for a ride
- Bikinis and beer
- Quede enamorada de este lugar
- What a beautiful beach. Just outstanding.
- Local shops, boutiques, eateries, liquor store, and bars located on and/or near this beach. Summer events, tournaments, pier fishing, and bike riding. Metered parking.
- Great place to shop
- I love this beach one of my top beaches to go to when all are packed
- Vaya lugar tan mgico. Aqu vas a encontrar paz y tranquilidad si es que vienes en un periodo de no vacaciones :).