Heitz Cellar Winery
Winery, Vineyard, Wine Bar
- Try the 2000 bella oaks
- This stop was not planned, and I'm so thankful we visited! We had previously enjoyed the '96 Bella Oaks Cab, and the current release Trailside Cab is amazing! Staff was great! Port -- outstanding!
- No charge for tasting???? Wow! Loved the zin. Say hello to Rudy for me!
- A classic Cabernet house with stunning single vineyard Cabernets! If you love wine that is meant to cellar for aging this is the winery for you.
- Port please
- Classic Cabernet Sauvignons that can age for decades. Love them!
- Not a Port fan, but the Heitz port is silky smooth
- The best Port style wine that I have in US. I am Portuguese and I know Port wines. I have tried maybe more than 100 from US and the one that I had there can be sold in Portugal as a Portuguese one! Co
- Increased their prices and reduced their cellar selection as of January 2019. They were purchased and changed their policies And the wines arent as good!
- Beautiful and intimate tasting room. Friendly staff. Rsvp recommended. Do the appellation tasting and enjoy the older Marthas vineyard cab
- One of the few places in Napa with complimentary trasting.
- Tasting Room Hours: We are open daily from 11:00 a.m. 4:30 p.m. No appointment is necessary. We are closed on Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day.
- Free tasting!
- Free tasting, great location
- One of the few complimentary tastings in the valley.
- Beautiful place.there port wine goes great with cigars! Very peaceful setting,friendly staff.n the obvious very good wine selection.
- Love the 2012 chardonnay and the Port is always amazing
- Rudy the dog is swell. Step outside and enjoy the wine under the wisteria.
- Port is amazing!! Get the big one! The lil size won't last!
- The Grignolino is a must buy every time. Stop just for this.