Football, Music Venue, Football
- see a Pitt football game
- If the two giant ketchup bottles on top of the Jumbrotron actually contained ketchup, they could fill a football field three-quarters of an inch deep.
- Heinz Field puts new meaning to the "Red Zone." Watch the ketchup pour when they get within the 20. Go Steelers!
- Hail to Pitt!
- Watch the Winter Classic!
- Forget the Terrible Towels, in May, 2010 a new t-shirt was designed specifically to taunt Ben Roethlisberger.
- P-I-T-T Let's Go PITT!!
- Watch the WPIAL finals here.
- Rib Fest Bitches!!!!
- In 2012's "The Dark Knight Rises" Heinz Field served as the home field for the Gotham Rogues, that is, until it was blown up by the ruthless villain Bane as he lays siege to Gotham.
- Home of the 6 time super bowl champs!
- The Dark Knight Rises
- Welcome to Heinz Field. In case you couldn't tell from all those towels waving around, we kinda bleed black and gold around here.
- On December 23, 1972 Franco Harris of the Pittsburgh Steelers scored a touchdown against the Oakland Raiders giving them the lead to go on and win their first playoff game ever.
- Home of the six time superbowl champs! How could you go wrong
- Heinz Field is everything an NFL stadium should be but often isn'ta fun, inviting representation of its city and fans. The fans tend to be natives, and they obviously love their team and their city.
- No beer during Pitt games but people can smoke wherever they want? I don't understand.
- Wear Black and yellow and bring your Towel!!!!
- Best time to go is during a Steelers game!!!
- Hail to Pitt!