HeadHouse Square Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Plaza
2nd St (btw Lombard & South)
- Did you know you can get here on SEPTA? The Route 12, 40 and 42 buses drop you within a block. Now that's what we call being SEP-TAINABLE.
- Quality product But Waaaay Overpriced. Wash your buys thoroughly, not to keen on having Great Dane droll over my Blueberries.
- Food trucks be awesome
- the muffins from ric's breads are delicious!
- Lots of veggies now that it's fall
- My go-to place for zephr (multi-colored) squash, zestar apples, and green donut peaches
- Love the Honduras beans from Philly Fair Trade Roasters.
- I'm in heaven!
- Colton organics is awesome.
- The lemonade stand has spill proof sippy cups for kids. You can buy it for $0.50 so you can share your lemonade with your toddler! Or you can buy a kid size drink for $3.
- Get there early for rare and small harvest finds from Culton Organics
- The Nazareth, Pennsylvania-based Patches of Star Dairy specializes in all-things goat: raw goats milk and yogurt, and a line of wonderful cheeses--havarti, halloumi, queso blanco, feta and chvre.
- Check out the craft fair. Look for me Juicee Jewels. :-)