Hayward Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
777 B St (at Watkins St)
Hayward, CA 94541
- Tomato, cheese, and tomato crepes are fantastic!
- They have the best BBQ around I always look forward to Saturdays!! Try the 4-way and get a lil of everything
- I've bought amazing tamales and olive oil. The fruit selection is to die for. Worth walking up early for this.
- Dinner tonight brought to you by...
- Great flower vendors and a variety of options in organic and local foods.
- Ample parking in the Lucky's garage just a block away.
- Great deals on beautiful flowers!
- Studebaker's chocolate cheesecake is my breakfast meal. Oh yes baby!!!
- Most of the vendors raise the prices whenever there's an activity going on (Blues Festival, etc). Also later in the day (12:00-1:00PM) they will start dropping the prices so they don't have to bring t
- Try the BBQ Miso chicken from the Vietnamese cuisine booth