Rock Club, Music Venue
1507 SE Cesar E Chavez Blvd (SE 39th Ave)
Portland, OR 97214
- Burlesque every Thursday night in the lounge!
- Karaoke 3 nights a week! Monday Wednesday and Friday. W/F has T-Pain Style Autotune... the ONLY place in town to get that!
- This place is dirt. Good luck if you're a tech...
- i stalked NPR-star comedian - it was a "FCK-SHT-STACK" place
- What an amazing venue!! Had so much fun seeing the summer set and go radio. But of we are going to crowd surf make sure to get on your back and not your stomach
- Absolutely my favorite staff!
- It's burlesque Thursday nights!
- have to be 21+ to smoke cigarettes. lame. plus a bunch of little kids making out during the show.
- Great shows and an awesome sound system. This place has food music and drinks!
- Great place for concerts. I go to a lot of metal shows there.
- Always a good time here!
- Always a good time!
- This venue isn't "terrible" but it's insanely hot, all the time. The staff is short with everyone and frankly, quite rude at times. The stage is great and the hall area is decent.
- Jeff Trapp flamenco guitarist is great!!!
- The term "theatre" is a bit of a stretch, but the space is an intimate and authentically grimy concert venue. Both bars take cards, too, which is a nice plus!
- Hawthorne theater harasses customers going to pepinos, don't believe them when they tell you the parking lot is for the buses!
- Make sure to check out The Downtown Fiction playing with All Time Low, The Summer Set and Hit The Lights on 10/27. For more info, go to
- Check out The Downtown Fiction w/ All Time Low at Hawthorne Theatre on 10/27!
- The entire staff rules! New sound system too! My favorite bar!
- Stick around for Karaoke after the show.