- We got free mango ice cream after our meal! Win!!! ^^
- Order more than one naan!
- Love their yellow split-pea dal.
- Come celebrate a birthday here, very fun atmosphere
- Amazing food at a very reasonable price , and extremely friendly staff.
- A bit expensive but the food was good. I had the paneer makhani because someone said it was the best in NYC. It isn't but still good. The shrimp curry was good. They deliver on Seamless too.
- They have the best Paneer Makhni in New York City!
- In short, coming here instead of Brick House was one of the best decisions I've ever made. A new regular spot for me. If you treat the staff nicely they'll treat you in return. Also, best lassi.
- Date night with my babe.
- The wine was cheesy :(
- This is the old Basera from around the corner. Delicious food and courteous staff. Get the vegetable dumpukht - DELICIOUS and difficult to find at other Indian restaurants in the city.
- Food was pathetic. I ordered mutter paneer and bhindi masala and the portions was ridiculous. May be it was good in 1998.
- Best #Indian Food In #NYC
- Take a seat outside - the food is really good and the service is super +++
- Excellent tandoori chicken.
- They won't let you use foursquare deals.
- Amazing food, cozy decor, friendly staff.
- so good. and great service too
- The food is AMAZING! We started with the Chana Chat.Followed by Dansak Curry and the Mushroom Shagg. The Dansak was a bit spicy. Everything was tasty. The complimentary mango ice cream was delicious!
- Fantastic Indian restaurant with great atmosphere. Order the malai kofta!