Hash House A Go Go
- Chicken and motherfuckin waffles!! That is all......
- Awesome breakfast menu! Best coffee at Mohegan other than Starbucks! Def worth it
- Sage chicken extra bacon crispy outstanding.
- Burgers are massive!
- Went for Mohegan's restaurant week. BBQ rib appetizer, meatloaf dinner (per person) and cheesecake (to share) for $35. Amazing!
- Don't fill up on the bread rolls. They don't skimp on portions here...
- Huge portions good food to go box always needed
- Sage chicken and waffles!
- Prices aren't bad considering the huge portions and being in the casino. They have a limited menu, and not many vegetarian options, but great food. Beware - the pancakes are the size of a bike tire!
- Marco the server is great! Get the sage chicken Benedict, but SHARE! Portions are humongous!
- This place is must try if your at Mohegan!! The brunch menu is ridiculous!!
- Bloody mary was delish. The sage fried chicken salad was also good. My husband's bbblt sandwich was unfortunately stacked with more lettuce than bacon.
- Order the hot chocolate. My daughter was so excited when she saw 4 huge marshmallows covered in choc sauce.
- Best place to eat I've been to in a long time. Friendly staff too :)
- Twisted drinks were delicious and the fried chicken was worth filling my belly to the breaking point.
- The crab burger is so good.
- Everything is great!
- Look at this! Heaven
- Look at the servings you get.
- Good comfort food with absolutely massive portions. Seriously, be prepared for a LOT of food.