- Nominated for Best New Restaurant & Best Farm-to-Table in our Best of 2012 competition! Vote now through Jan. 29th.
- 80% of ingredients come from farms 100miles or less from Louisville!
- Pray that poutine is on special. It's fantastic. Chef substitutes smoked chicken gumbo for brown gravy and queso fresco for curds. Southern stylized and topped with 2 eggs for brekky.
- "This eatery is the brainchild of farmer Ivor Chodkowski. A map on the wall tracks the ingredients of your meal - which are never too far away."
- French toast is really good!
- Harvest's commitment to all-things local still attracts Louisvillians to dine under the eyes of the watchful farmers. [Eater 18 Member]
- Every time I get a salad here, I think about it for days to come
- Fried chicken is a best seller
- Wow, talk about a well-balanced restaurant. The vibe was warm yet hip & the food was simple yet uniqueand delicious, too!
- Sourgum cookie with vanilla bacon cream
- Lunch Menu: Chicken Salad Sandwhich, Roasted Vegetable Puree, EXCELLENT!
- Burger is legit
- the fried chicken was great! the spatzle mac and cheese was forgettable. we were too full from dinner, but sent a round of beers for the cooks!
- The Grits n Goo (creamy grits & burgoo) was delicious. The chive biscuit was buttery and fluffy. I chose Harvest because they had one of the more interesting brunch menus. They did not disappoint.
- Just an amazing meal. Start with the cheese dip and bread. Trout with gnocchi, burger and (special) ramen were great. Even the kids grilled cheese was top notch.
- As the name implies, locally sourced and elegantly prepared food. Portions are modest and take a back seat to presentation and flavor. Come for weekend brunch and get a biscuit and gravy to share!
- Salads, steak, wine selection, service. Eat here and treat yourself...
- Everything from appetizer, to wine to desert tasted great! I would highly recommend!
- Brunch brunch
- Hummus is really good, wanted to try the carp but am biased against paying to eat such fish so I got the rainbow trout which was really good but the mushrooms were my favorite part of the dish.