Plaza, Music Venue
1 Hart Plz (at Woodward Ave.)
Detroit, MI 48226
- Detroit Techno in the heart of the city Memorial Day weekend.
- The epicenter of Detroit's summer music calendar. The Detroit Hoedown, Detroit International Jazz Festival and the Detroit Electronic Music Festival, to name a few. Which is your favorite?
- No swarms will happen with two venues to check in to
- Don't do acid.
- Named for U.S. Senator Philip A. Hart who served from 1959 until 1979.
- Put your hands up for detroit
- Demf! One of the best, if not the best, festivals around. Can't say enough good things about this one, but a "see you again next year" will do ;-)
- This is the site for the Peace Rally for Trayvon Martin (RIP). Promote peace, stop the violence Detroit.
- Hart Plaza is home to Detroit's Electronic Music Festival (Movement), the Detroit International Jazz Festival, the Downtown Hoedown, Motor City Pride, and a number of other great events!
- If u are coming for the Jazz Fest. Bring a couple chairs and a blanket and make a camp in the shade where u can get a breeze between acts.
- LOVE the VITAMINWATER main stage!!!!
- Look at your neighbor to the South (Canada)
- Go comfortable and enjoy the scenery. ...be safe
- Fountain on a hot day followed by the River Walk with the fam....perfect. Forget the festivals..not my bag baby
- Beware of the port-a-johns and embrace techno during memorial day weekend. Go to cobo to relieve yourself.
- when visting come to hart plaza half the stars on this planet be there and its food, and fun for all!!!!
- Love this place and with Detroit on the up its a great spot to walk to from the Ren Cen.
- Do the techno.
- Great times at the #DetroitJazzFestival