Harrington's Bar & Grill
Pub, Dive Bar, Bar
245 Front St (btwn California & Sacramento St)
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Great service and delicious food. My go-to for lunch in the FiDi.
- Good spot for happy hour in FiDi.
- Buffolo wings are good...
- Trust me. The French Dip + horseradish is #awesome.
- ask for NO pickles and you get pickles.....didnt enjoy my burger!
- The chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks are my fave for big groups. Happy hour specials are awesome, and drinks post-happy hour won't break the bank!
- Have a lovely French Dip. Damn tasty, and they DIDN'T over salt the fries. Yummy.
- Had a great chicken caesar salad there and my buddy said the tuna salad sandwich was phenomenal. Our waitress had a St. Patty's bracelet on as well. Nice touch.
- Your standard Irish pub but if youre looking to watch a game, seek elsewhere. Their feed is setup with about 20% of the screens cut off.
- Order a Flame-O
- Get the French dip. You will be satisfied.
- Delicious french dip. Excellent stone ipa on draft.
- A grey place to catch up with ex coworkers. Like the bar itself, you go in not expecting much and leave with a smile on your face.
- Friendly and cozy most times, but watch out for the happy hour crowd. Gets a little packed!
- Get the hot wings
- Great spot
- This is a great old Irish pub directly across from Schroeders German Restaurant. Stop in for a pint. The bartender is so nice.
- Tonight's bartender here is the master of avoiding us. Douchey guy. Only asked to cash out 4 times.
- Drinks, yes. Food, no.
- They sell out of the daily special by lunch.