Harrah's Hotel & Casino
3475 Las Vegas Blvd S (at Jay Sarno Way)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Word to the wise: When all of the guests in the hotel attend the party in your room, you dont have to worry about noise complaints.
- In partnership with Harrahs, Simon has crafted a retro-chic burger joint complete with Iron Chef Sliders and a Cap'n Crunch Milkshake.
- Take a picture with one of the gold-leaf covered statues of court jesters scattered throughout the casino.
- If your hung over, the toilets in the rooms are there to catch your vomit. don't try to use the sink to vomit in, it's not chunky friendly. The cold tile floor is there too soothe you afterwards.
- The ATM in the high limit room will allow no fee Debit and Credit Card cash advances. I leave my cash at the bank and get it out her via a debit cash advance. Never a fee.
- see Mac King. Awesome afternoon comedy magic show. PG13.
- Used to have separate shampoo and conditioner. Now it's combined
- Go the piano bar, sit at the bar, play the electronic poker and get your drink on to get you warmed up for whatever else comes!
- Blackjack tip - when the cards start to turn on you, that's your cue to switch table.
- The line at starbucks on the 2nd floor is always shorter than the loby statbucks
- The food on the dinner buffet was cold! The desserts were delicious.
- Nice hotel, nice front desk staff and free Starbucks when checkin in!
- No wifi. Anywhere.
- I have stayed at 75% of hotels in Las Vegas and this is one of the worst hotels I have stayed at. It's a cheap hotel pretending to be fancy.
- Great view of Mirage volcano show!
- 2 Queen Bed Option is actually 2 Fulls Beds.
- Total Rewards members do not have to wait in long line to check in and early check in fee is waved at noon
- Go see Mac King's show! Worth the money!!
- The A.C. is motion-sensored, leaving your room hot and humid when your gone on the strip.
- Harrah's Buffet prime rib excellent