Harpoon Larry's Oyster Bar
2000 N Armistead Ave (Mercury Blvd.)
Hampton, VA 23666
- Great seafood!
- You have to try a run runner!
- Buy a shirt before they move to another city!!!
- Easily the most deceptively fantastic seafood I've had in a long time. If you're jn Hampton for ANYTHING, if you don't go here, you're missing out on a seafood dive treasure. Blackened Mahi Mahi pls
- Buy a tshirt. Cool shirts
- Try the blackened scallops and sauteed shrimp soooo good! favorite seafood place by far!
- The hushpuppies are AMAZING!!
- Good hush puppies and beer. The orange juice is NASTY!
- Mon .50 5-6 .60 6-7 .70 7-10 oysters ....Tues Crab Clusters $7.99 .....Thurs $10.96 lb of steamed shrimp...Sun Sushi ,2$ bloody marys , 3$ mimosia
- The fried shrimp are on point. Sweet potato fries in the bbq/ranch is the only way to go.
- Really great place
- We are on our way then!!!
- Bacon wrapped BBQ shrimp and beer.......Awesome ppl and even awesomer food!
- Blackened Crabcake sandwich, sweet potato fries.
- Their hush puppies are bomb. Everything we got including the veggies was excellent. Get a "Frying Nemo" shirt.
- Outstanding food. Best crab I have ever had. Try the keylime pie.
- The Club, Steak sandwich and basically anything else are great.
- Try the crab soup