Happy Hog Cafe
810 E Front St
Traverse City, MI 49686
- One of our Top 5 Places for Breakfast in Traverse City!
- Weekday breakfast special before 9 am. Fast service and good food.
- Awesome breakfast spot. If you see Chuck or Bill, tell them I said Hello!
- Not a good breakfast experience, cheese in the omlets was cold & not melted, onions & mushrooms were raw and uncooked, ham was cold. Sent them back and came back same. Wild not recommend.
- Mmmmmmm cinnamon rolls are the best!!! Come try one!!!! Don't forget to take a couple home for the kiddos!!
- Don't see it on the menu? But you just have to have it? Just ask! Their amazing staff will give their best effort to accommodate what it is your craving!! And do so with a smile!!!!
- Try the steak sandwich
- The steak sandwich is a must have!! Cooked to order Loaded with steak peppers onion and cheese! It's the bomb! Addams side of hand cut fries! Thick skin on and mouth watering delicious! Yummm
- Great food! Great biker ambiance! Amazing staff!
- Great food; mediocre coffee.
- Corned beef hash is great (tons of potatoes)!
- Boss Hog Special is legit