Hanson's Grill & Tavern
1301 S Pearl St (Louisiana and Pearl St)
Denver, CO 80210
- Nice atmosphere to watch a game, have a meal, or get a drink. Fish and chips were so-so, fries were great. Make sure you try their green chili. Beer is cheap too!
- This might be sacrilege, but they gladly let me get the BLAST sandwich and sub sprouts for the bacon to make it veg. Zucchini fries are yummy too!
- Happy hour doesn't expire here
- The pool tables are purple.
- Great fish and chips
- Enjoyed dinner and drinks with Kathy. The fried chicken (yummy)!
- Prime rib on Sat, $13.99!
- Hanson's is the sort of place you find one night when every other table in the neighborhood is booked, then return to whenever you have an open Friday and no reservations.
- The patio!
- Garbanzo beans blow.
- The zucchini fries are greasy but delicious!
- This is our favorite local spot. Been here several times and I have never had anything on the menu that I didn't love. Louisiana Station Salad is to die for especially with the Corn bread croutons.
- Best honey fried chicken evah!!! Says Erica T!!
- The meatloaf is the best in town!
- Shannon the bartender is hot and amazing
- Upstairs bar is awesome!
- Hamburger is outstanding
- DU Students! This is the perfect place to take family or friends in from out of town. Right off the light rail station, let them know you can get around like a local. Epic sweet potato fries!
- They can't set large parties (meaning 5 people). They said the wait was 30min - we didn't sit down until an hour later!
- Specialty cocktails aren't great. Try a beer from Left Hand or Ska.