Hannah's Train Depot Seafood & BBQ Restaurant
201 Potomac St.
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
- I have been here a couple times. Good prices but stick to what they do best, brisket and pit beef.
- Crab cake sandwich is worth a try!
- The ribs are tender and delicious. You might want to tell them go easy on the BBQ sauce.
- Great pork pulled sandwich. Skip their hot cider, it's hit water with apple juice.
- Tables outside are cool, but if you've always wanted to eat in a caboose you have that option.
- The half rack rocks! They cook the ribs for 12 hours.
- Generous portions and pretty decent food! My jacket still smells like this place 48 hours later.
- The Mac and Cheese were generic boxed shells with slice of unmelted cheese laying on top of it. No kidding. Quite expensive for what it is. Everything else was average.