旅行日记 (Hani Gejiu 哈尼个旧)
Zhong Lou Wan Hutong Nr 46 钟楼湾胡同46 (East Side Of The Bell Tower)
+86 10 6401 3318
- This place had a name change.
- Lovely cafe with fresh imported ingredients from Yunnan. Try spicy tofu skin noodle mint salad, stir fry jasmine eggs, cucumber flowers, and Hani Geiju fried red rice with spicy Yunnan sausage.
- Portions are small so order more than you think. Prepare for slow service when it's crowded. They only have 2 waitresses covering 2 floors of diners.
- Great Yunnan restaurant co-run by chef Sue Zhou, check out her website for good yunnan recipes at www.suezhoudoesfood.com
- Best Yunnan food in the city. Cool place to eat. Try the cheese and fried balls potato. And the famous Yunnan Tea.
- Get the Yunan cheese! It's absolutely killer!
- The fish was really good and the wild wood mushroom salad