- Sunset at Hanalei can be a religious experience.
- One of my favorite places in the world
- The Hanalei River boatyard is a great place to launch boats, rent canoes and SUPs for enjoying Hanalei Bay.
- Walk to end of Hanalei Bay Puer-great views!!!!
- Tourist review: Great beach to visit during the week. Not sure what this looks like on a weekend. Weekends I'm sure are packed as the views and surf are incredible.
- #Gorgeous doesn't describe it....
- Go out at night with a flashlight and look for crabs. Keep your eyes peeled because they are fast!
- Waves so calm you can paddle board across the bay
- Beautiful long stretch of beach with lifeguards on duty.
- During summer the water is calm and warm! And the pier is very photogenic during sunset.
- A good place to learn how to surf or bring your Stand Up Paddle board. The long beach is great for walking. Kauai Trailblazer has directions and photos.
- Beautiful beach, even more beautiful watching the sunrise & set!
- Must see. GORGEOUS
- Surf, swim, body board, fish or just relax in the shadow of 3000ft lush green mountains. Life doesn't get much better.
- Life is incomplete without seeing a sunset from Hanalei Beach.
- Quiet, beautiful, great view of the mountains.
- Good for families
- great beach to experience sunset with photogenic peir. loved it.
- It's generally busy with locals and surfers. Lots of Hanalei vibez.
- Beautiful and not too packed.