Deli / Bodega, Vegetarian / Vegan, Sandwiches
534 Metropolitan Ave (btwn Union Ave & Lorimer St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- A 24-hour deli with awesome vegan options? Check! Try the Shrek sandwich! Yum!
- Best vegetarian-friendly sandwich counter in the city!
- you might never know by looking at it but this is home to the best vegetarian/vegan sandwiches in the neighborhood!
- Best sandwich's I've found, and 24/7!
- They have an amazing variety of vegan sandwiches at their deli. "The Shrek" is my favorite.
- My favorite sandwich is the Free Bill (hoping its not about Bill Cosby). The sandwich artist definitely plays favorites and unfortunately Im not one of them but overall its worth it.
- I dont find it as good as the original
- Get the Godfather 1 with no provolone and added Parmesan and basil. I was blown away by it.
- Good service
- Vegan sandwiches FTW.
- The vegetarian sandwich selection is bomb. Tip the cooks, they deserve it.
- This place has the best sandwiches. Veg friendly too!
- Get a decent fake meat sandwich 24 hours a day.
- you say sammich!
- WHO KILLED GERTRUDE STEIN
- I nominate the "Awwww Shit" (my creation): Turkey, sporasada, bacon, pepper jack, (warm), avocado, spinach, tomato, Jalapeno, toasted hero. Do it.
- I always have cravings for the MJ Forever!
- I had The Donkey for the first time last night on a recommendation from a friend @ 2:30am. Great sandwich for sopping up alcohol after a night of revelry without having to eat ridiculously unhealthy.