- If you have not visited this store, it's a must do !
- Great store! But it can be pretty pricy. Dark Delicacies just down the street has cheaper prices for some products that are found in both stores but the huge selection at Halloween Town can't be beat!
- Great place to find that costume or prop you need when it's not the Halloween Season. Do yourself a favor and host a themed party! Good fun!
- Everything Halloween!
- Great place for Pop! figures and all kinds of Halloween decor.
- For fans of the macabre, Ministrys classic, Everyday is Halloween isnt just a song, its a way of life. This storeactually three different shopsis the retail incarnation of the goth anthem.
- U gotta go there it's pretty cool
- Great place to get Halloween supplies
- If you LOVE horror movies, this place is a MUST! I could spend tons of money there!
- i realy really love Halloween and this Shop Rocks
- Best costumes and open all year round. Really cool home decor and fun toys.
- Doesn't even seem like a shop because it is so much fun! Like a haunted house :)
- The staff is friendly and funny. Don't miss their new costume location one block away!
- It's always Halloween... And a great cupcake shop directly across the street!
- Best year round Halloween shop in the world.
- No cellphones allowed and yet some rude ass lady was talking non stop on hers!
- Halloween Town is open year round! Also, no cell phone use allowed inside the store.
- Owners: If you claim to be open til 9 pm, it's pretty rude to bar people from entering at 8:40.