Hôtel Pont Royal
Hotel, Restaurant, Lounge
- Elegant and stylish, and very Parisian. The rooms on the Rue de Montalembert have superb views of the skyline (Eiffel tower included) and most have balconies meaning that you step outside and enjoy.
- The breakfast not so good the service is bad and the staff are not so good with middle eastern i guess only respect Parisians.
- Sympathetic lounge on the ground floor.
- Don't count on room service--they might not deliver--everything else is great!
- The breakfast they serve is delicious, but pricey. Across the street is a patisserie with amazing treats to buy instead.