Grove-Cedar Bike Path
Park, Other Outdoors
Somerville, MA 02144
- Walk your dog, your kids, your cat, or yourself on or off a bike. Goes straight to the Davis bus and subway stop.
- Gorgeous every time of year. The area by the Lexington Street Playground is prone to flooding after even the slightest storm, but let's just call it the Somerville Bayou and embrace it.
- Run a few extra miles and join us. We are having a launch event at CitySports on Wednesday at 6pm. Try us on, run with us, become part of us. Details here: https://topo-athletic.eventbrite.com/
- Year-round, traffic-free recreation!
- If you bike, beware of unleashed dogs.
- Spend Patriot's day with Universal Sports, the exclusive home of the Boston Marathon. Tune in on TV or live streaming.