Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center
PO Box 996 (201 S Canyon St)
West Yellowstone, MT 59758
- A wonderful way to see some of these majestic creatures up close. I suggest going when they first open, the animals were very active when we went. We even got lucky enough to hear the wolves howl.
- Please people, stop barking at the animals. It's annoying to everyone and it makes you sound like an ass.
- This is a wonderfully designed center with a great message. Definitely worth the money and time! The exhibits are. Eaitiful
- See FIERCLY BEAUTIFUL Wild Life Up Close & Personal!!
- Its a good place to see the big beast. At the same time its .
- Do this! And look at the bear schedule! So..COOL!
- Wolfs and bears!
- Save your money, don't go!
- Live bears are pretty cool but it's over priced for how little there is to see.
- not worth to visit. poor place