Greenspan's Grilled Cheese
7461 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Best grilled cheese I've had in, like, ever.
- Best grilled cheese in Los Angeles, if not the world
- Amazing grilled cheese options and even Soy cheese option! :D
- Check-in to Yelp and get a free Smores sandwich. Gooey and delicious.
- Can't go wrong with the classics and this classic grilled cheese proves it. Nice and buttery.
- You get a mix of sweet from the apricot pure, bitter from the greens and savory from both the short rib and cheese. This grilled cheese is awesome.
- Awesome artisan grilled@cheese@sandwiches and a great tomato soup.
- Greasy sandwiches and limp fries. For fast casual on Melrose, stick with Fala Bar or All About The Bread.
- Most people will come just to get to Mar hidden in back, but they do a mean grilled cheese with some inventive twists. Come here on a rare Los Angeles rainy day and get some soup too
- Fantastic tuna salad! Be sure to add avocado, garlic-lemon aioli and red onions on sourdough.
- tuna melt is amazing!
- Try "The Champ" which was Greenspan's claim to fame. It's really good.
- Soooo Good!
- If you love comfort food you are in the right place. You cannot beat their grilled cheese sandwiches. Be sure to finish it off with the fried apple pie with cheese. Thank me later
- I made my own!
- For the quality and value along with grilled cheese goodness you can't do any better
- That throwback apple pie is actually the old school one from McDonald's and you can order it with cheddar cheese on top!
- OMG, the Johnny Apple Cheese just blew my mind.
- Never order the Elvis without bacon. Sorry, vegetarians.
- Everything is amazing - get a handcrafted beverage too (: