Green Tea Japanese Restaurant
2811 Middle Country Rd (Stony Brook Road)
Lake Grove, NY 11755
- The Hibachi was awesome. First place I've gotten noodles as well as fried rice with dinner. Also the Fire Phoenix roll was out standing. Highly recommend it. And it's very nice on the inside to boot.
- Wonderful atmosphere, friendly staff, good variety on the menu, and decent pricing.
- Pick regular tables over hibachi ones if you want to focus more on food rather than the hibachi ruckus
- Take note regarding hibachi: If your party is above 8 you'll be sitting at a separate hibachi grill. Also, free Wi-Fi!
- Great time.a lot of fun
- Excellent Sushi, excellent bartenders, great price
- Food is fabulous but service is not
- Permanently closed