Greek Corner Restaurant
- Get the flaming cheese appetizer (saganaki)!
- The Chicken Kabob Plate is an awesome gateway food at this great Greek restaurant. For appetizers, the Hummus and Falafel are both delicious choices.
- Avgalomena soup was delicious.
- Try out the hummos/falafel.
- Best Greek I've had in the Boston! Corner's Special Gyro is SO good.
- Falafel is great here! Fair prices!
- Great food - we had lamb kabobs, gyros and Greek salads. All yummy!
- Best Cheeseburger I've ever had. Get it with Greek Salad instead of fries.
- Gyro platter!!
- Get the Hummus, Corner Special Gyro, and a Caffe Frappe. Finish with rice pudding!
- Gyro and falafel
- Food is good, service is Greek.
- Gyros, dolmas, appetizers are all great and fresh
- gyros, moussakka
- Pretty good overall but they use quite a bit of dill in some of their dishes
- Easy pickup, authentic Greek food, and reasonable prices. This place is hard to beat.
- Authentic Greek food can be found here. I love their spinach and cheese quiche
- Greek salads and gyros are always great!
- Check out Greek Corner Restaurant as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Can't say enough about the gyros. All time favorite.