Great Wolf Lodge
Water Park, Hotel, Resort
- In the off-season, book just one night and you will typically receive a special "stay over" offer for subsequent nights!
- Try the Breakfast Fajitas if you can stomach the early morning heat. Skip the buffet and get a made to order breakfast plate (much better quality). Well worth the money and plenty of food.
- 10% off $50 purchase at the gift shop when you check in there.
- It's like you never left Walmart - #peopleofwalmart
- Awesome place. Their caricature artist is one of the best I've seen. Make sure you get a sketch. :)
- Use the elevators at the far end of the halls if you can. They are much faster and basically no wait
- 3 free activities @ GWL. 1st front desk offers scavenger hunt activity. Once completed child gets prize. 2nd craft room-some free crafts to do. 3rd story time is @2 different times at night.
- Try the table top fondue at Camp Critter Bar & Grille! Great dessert and ending to the night with the whole family!
- Be sure to enjoy one of the Family-Friendly Shows by the Clock Tower! Its one of the ONLY free ammenities that Great Wolf Lodge offers!
- Not the most customer friendly staff. Especially front desk
- Wave your magic wand around near the entrance to Camp Critter Bar & Grille for some fun.
- If you have kids do yourself a favor and stay here. As a FL girl who does Disney a few times a year I can tell you this is just as magical an experience.
- BEST waterpark for the whole family!
- Fun Fun Fun
- Great hotel good place to bring your family together there's something for everyone here
- Wolf Den suites are great for kids!
- Kids loved it, always want to go!
- WiFi is horrible.
- Get the Paw Pass, a great value for what you get. The food at Camp Critter has greatly improved since our last visit in April, as well as the customer service! It has been a complete turn around.