Grant's Restaurant & Bar
- George is a great bartender, ask him for his drink suggestions!
- Half bottle wine night on Mondays
- The mayor is super hot.
- Great for brunch! The cider donut is a delicious starter for breakfast. Crisp on the outside, warm and doughy inside. Give it a whirl!
- For drinks yes...for meal I'd say above average. No game changers on this menu.
- Brunch was awesome. Shrimp and grits was great.
- For lunch, get the warm duck and spinach salad (duck confit, dried cherries, bacon, mushrooms & candied walnuts) - a perfect delicious balance of salty and sweet!
- Lobster burger is awesome. Not cheap but worth it!
- Agree with previous poster that redesign looks great! Feels more open and up-to-date but still has Grant's feel. Unfortunately, I also agree that service has suffered; waited time after time 4 drinks!
- Try the Lobster Burger! A definite must have for lunch.
- Get the latest dining deals and reviews.
- Your last drink of the night should be here every Fri and Sat night. "Last Call" means "head to Grant's!"
- Delicious food and great service. Expensive restaurant but worth it.
- Happy hour is great! Food is always good as is the service!
- Incredible food. Octopus, Thai mussels, blue cheese steak, scallops, and rigatoni vodka are all so delicious. Get a craft beer flight for just $10.
- The raw bar is actually pretty good. Also it's bumping on the weekends.
- Highly recommend Grant's. Food was spectacular and service was quick and friendly. I had the BLT which was the best I've ever had. The burger was cooked to perfection. Will definitely return.
- Calamari is best in CT! Espresso martini is legit too. And the lobster burger was enough to seal the deal. I'll be back
- Pistachio crusted trout is awesome! Great cocktails
- Great steak. Buffalo shrimp is great!