Grand Mission Donuts & Bakery
2195 Mission (18th Street)
San Francisco, CA
- Definite Chinese slant to the donuts --sweet bean us an option! Yay! Old school coffee is good. Great if greasy donuts.
- This place is hella dope and hella cheap. Try anything.
- Good cheap donuts! Nom
- Cream filled donut is incredible! And only $2!!!
- Donuts are your best bet. I bought a ham and egg bun that was sour
- Cheap! It's just 3 bucks for a donut and a small size cup of coffee
- Apple fritters are amazing. Classic yeast donuts are very good too.
- Don't come too early, bc they won't have much of the good stuff. 7:30am and no apple fritters yet!?!