Grand Ferry Park
- A nice place to stop and contemplate your life for a moment.
- This is where people in the hood come to look longingly at the river and cry alone. I see at least one person in tears every time I'm here.
- Go when it's cold or raining and you can have the park to yourself
- Propose to the love of your life and admire the view.
- Watch out for the raccoons they will rip your face off
- There's a nice little water fountain hiding by the picnic tables. Great for refilling your water bottle after a bike trip up Kent.
- Sandwiched between a power plant and five blocks of Domino Sugar factory, and anchored by a 70-foot-tall brick smokestack from a long-gone molasses plant.
- Come at sunset and enjoy incredible views
- My favorite park in the city. Take a seat on the rocks, enjoy the view and unwind.
- Great place to chilll and enjoy the view
- Right next to the Domino Sugar Factory
- Grab (or share) a picnic table and enjoy the breeze!
- Views great, but come before the neighborhood gets overcrowded!
- Get the benches at the front.
- The view and community garden are awesome. Close to coffee and trendy stores if that floats your boat.
- Great view
- Nice views of Manhattan, especially before sunset.
- Great views of Manhattan from here. Perfect place to take a pause.
- Dogs are not allowed off leash but there often are several dogs off-leash in the morning.
- Grand Ferry Park in South Williamsburg, Brooklynis like a little slice of the beach on the East River, complete with sand!