645 Northern Blvd
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
- Fruits of the forest pie. You can't find a better one.
- Great food thats why its always busy. Had a great cheeseburger. Had a great sandwich called gobbler. My son had a wonderful grilled cheese and bacon on marbled rye
- Great service prices and the food is excellent. The turkey sandwich with bacon and Swiss cheese was excellent... and so were the home fries and pancakes
- Great Rubens and sweet potato fries.
- Breakfast junkies....... come here for omelets. Great variety served all day. :)
- Hopes that they paint the lines in the parking lot so the stupid ones can stop taking up 2-3 spots. Idiots should not drive
- Try the cream-of-broccoli soup - it's the best. Make sure you bring cash (no credit/debit cards).
- Awesome@food! Delicious soups, the Reuben is amazing!