Goodwill Retail Store / Donation Center
Thrift / Vintage
- Great customer service
- Well managed, line moves quickly, helpful staff
- Make sure you get there early!
- TODAY's (9/23) sales are all women's pants and jeans are buy one get one free!
- More sales at our Glebe Road location today!All womens bottoms are buy ONE get one FREE.All athletic, swimwear and pajamas are 25% off.
- Shoe prices are ridiculous ($50 for ck shoes) and clothes aren't really all that great compared to other goodwills in the area.
- Donate on a weekday- there's never a line then.
- The parking lot here is an absolute cluster. Be prepared to wait behind at least 8 other cars if donating. Also do NOT park by the shops. We were towed before we even had a chance to see the warning.
- You have to push them to accept the Foursquare deal, but it is valid. Ask for a manager if the cashier gives you any grief.
- This is the best Goodwill in the area for books.
- sometimes the pricing is downright outrageous. $149 for an air conditioner, $129 for an electric power washer. these prices seem unreasonable.
- they sometimes have manager specials so check in early in the day
- The line for donating on a Sunday afternoon are super long.
- Find Goodwill of Greater Washington on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for more exclusive discounts and specials!
- Check in at the "Goodwill Store & Donation Center" at 10 South Glebe Road, Arlington, VA, for exclusive discounts!
- Every Tuesday is "Customer Appreciation Day". All donated goods are 25% off!
- Every Tuesday is "Customer Appreciation Day" at the store located at 10 South Glebe Road (since 2 S. Glebe doesn't exist). All donated goods are 25% off!
- The prices aren't as low as I'd expect from a Thrift store, but there are definitely some good finds. (Records are $1.49 each)
- If something is damaged they'll usually discount it a touch. It's always worth asking!