Theater, Performing Arts, Concert Hall
170 N Dearborn St (at Randolph St)
Chicago, IL 60601
- Come see A Christmas Carol!
- See Red. It's a life changer!
- Small theater. You can see from just about anywhere. We got the cheap "limited view" seats, and had no trouble enjoying the show.
- See the immediate family by Paul Stovall
- Great production of Brigadoon. Wonderful voices, terrific music, and creative sets. Lerner and Loewe brought to life better than ever.
- Jungle Book is a must see!
- Came to see the Juncle book with Jr...
- Great theatre. Inclusive in every way.
- Other Desert Cities is excellent. Do it!
- Metered street parking ends up being more expensive than using one of the garages nearby.
- The Iceman is a hot ticket-sold out.
- See Red. Engaging!
- The Scene subscription is till available! Cocktails and great plays, have to check it out!
- Look for discounted student ticket prices online
- Nice Theater.
- Thought-provoking and often funny shows.
- Yet another amazing performance of "A Christmas Carol".
- Great works!
- Beautiful theater but if you have to get out fast and you are upstairs, you need to leave before the curtain call ends to avoid the crowd
- The Sign In Sidney Bernstein's Window is excellent