Goode's Armadillo Palace
Bar, Music Venue, BBQ
11:00am - 11:00pm
11:00am - 12:00am
11:00am - 2:00am
11:00am - 2:00am
4:00pm - 2:00am
- Live music performances Wednesday-Saturdays, check out the event calendar for more details: http://bit.ly/mUtveQ
- I have not had anything here that wasnt delicious. Love the flautas and the chicken tenders
- Western music, Texas cowboys and great food. The place is just awesome
- I love this place. Always chill to sit at the bar or lounge with friends. The staff is great and shuffleboard is a night of fun . Don't come here nearly enough
- They've got shuffleboard, pool, a patio out back and saddle-topped bar stools for the ultimate in Western comfort, plus live music.
- Nothing says a good time quite like a fifteen-feet armadillo outside your bar. The inside houses Old West memorabilia, shuffleboard, and a line-dancing floor. Order a Lone Star, youll fit in fast.
- The service is so slooooooow. Do not eat here on a one hour lunch break. Awesome interior though, but not enough to keep you distracted on the time it's taking for the food to arrive!!!
- This is an excellent place to have a drink (try the Hurricane cocktail) and to eat (I recommend the Po-Boy).
- Great drinks, food & music.
- The best of Texas comfort food with a unique choice of entrees and pecan pie that will satisfy your tastebuds!
- We normally go to Armadillo for happy hour on Fridays after work, but yesterday we were surprised as we were told that no happy hour, it was Friday for happy hours sake! Muy mal!!
- Great for beers, check out the whisky bar and live music bands!
- Good food like all the Goode restaurants. Full bar. Good service. Very cute waitstaff. Live music on weekends.
- Okay chicken fried steak. The green beans however is fantastic!
- Kick back at Goodes Armadillo Palace on a Saturday night where you can enjoy an authentic Texas experience with live music and a cold Lone Star.
- Excellent venison chili and I love their mashed potatoes
- There's real cowboys that come here
- The Armadillo Burger is most disappointing burger that I've had in Houston.
- Check out Goode's Armadillo Palace's Happy Hour on the Go Time Happy Hour App! Download for free on iphone, android and blackberry! http://bit.ly/NkNt2M
- My tab was super cheap on Tuesday night, tons of specials, but not my kind of crowd...