Cineplex, Movie Theater
- Gold class is fantastic, strongly recommended..
- Had better wear long pants and jackets in theatre, not to be freezing. And cannot pay by nets, only by cash & credit card.
- Well this mall is actually called i12 Katong,not 112!!
- Weekdays come here for movie. Definitely right choice. Less crowded and comfortable.
- You can actually request to get pink fluffy blankets from the counter!
- Watched Journey Island 2 with the Rock. Good movie. Seats are small, but I am 194CM... Expensive food and drinks, though..
- Must wear long pants and covered shoes, jackets are also must-haves... because their theatres are freezing cold!
- Theater 3 seems to have no aisles. Lack of space maybe?
- Not as little people as I expected.
- There is no nachos :(( cool cinema though
- Great for location but just average for experience and sound quality.
- Convenient location for cinema in the marine parade area. Sometimes, you can hear audio from other cinema halls though.
- DBS combo popcorn is really worth it at $8 for large popcorn and 2 med drinks.
- All the movies screened here are in Digital format.
- Watching this movie soon. If they have chairs outside to wait n sit would b good.
- No more SAFRA discount!!!! :, (
- The movie house is very nice and very cold too'Glad, I'm clad in jeans and shirt and not my usual shorts & shirt hehe...
- Hall 3.. freezing cold temperatures
- Nice n clean. Air con too cold though.
- Comfortable seats with headrests